Saturday, February 24, 2018

Do You Like Brussels Sprouts

Does anyone know a fast way to prepare Brussels Sprouts?  It always takes me a long time to clean and trim them.
These Brussels Sprouts With White Beans and Pecorino Cheese are very good.

 I used Romano Cheese and it worked well and was good and creamy.
Sauteed mushrooms could easily be added for another layer of flavor. And, some Crispy Bacon Bits could be added for a little garnish.  And, who doesn't like a tad bit of bacon?
Have you tried any new recipes lately? If you are interested in this recipe, just leave me a note in comments.

It's nice to be back in the kitchen.  I also made some Hearty Chicken Chili  made with smokey fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans and spicy tomatoes and green chilies.  Tomorrow,  or in a day or so, I will tell you about it.

Just, a little FYI.  I am feeling GOOD physically and mentally.  Not great, but I'll take GOOD any day.  I feel very optimistic about the future.  I hope any of you dealing with tough challenges receive some relief and the rough edges are softened.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009