Tuesday, February 20, 2018

It's Really Nice

I can't begin to explain how much better I am feeling.  I am still the same age with all that goes with that fact.  But, I am still in amazement at how once the leg pain stopped, it really stopped.  And, I only need very little medication.  I am so very grateful!  And, the challenging aspects of life are a lot easier to roll with.  I am making progress in my "method thinking", my term for intentionally sweeping the non-essential (usually  hurtful) thoughts away from my presence.  My psyche is beginning to feel like a Butterfly that has found FREEDOM to fly to heights of happiness, love, forgiveness and acceptance never experienced before.  Baby Steps !
Just wanted to pop in and share with you how my moment is going.  And, thanks for all of the encouragement. There is so much more to life than where you are going to shop, what you have, where you vacation, who likes you and who does not.  Let Sunshine Shine.

Have a Wonderful Day.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post to read! It makes my heart soar to know you are on the road to feeling better and being truly happy. Yea!!!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009