Saturday, April 14, 2018

My State Of Mind

Is Good, and I am so very grateful.  I am still in a phase of wonderment as to how my life has changed in such a good way as of late.  I truly feel as if I have received some miracles that I never could have imagined .  I don't know if this makes any sense but one way I can explain it is that "I just feel lighter".  It has been so many years since I have felt this way and it wasn't for a very long time in comparison to the many years since then.  I never thought that I did not deserve to live my life with less hardship and burden but I never thought that day would come even though I worked hard to maintain my optimism !  I have fallen down many times, but eventually got back up and forged forward.  Many, many years of psychotherapy and My Mind, Body, Spirit work has helped me in putting the past in the past where it belongs and rejoice in the moment . It is so hard to do, but each day I feel I am living with that protective umbrella .
I have always liked the idea that a smile can help ease the strains of life's challenges.  During the periods of difficult times that we all experience at one time or another, it can be so difficult to remember that the energy that we transmit from our body and spirit can influence those around us in how they respond to us, be it avoidance or engagement.  Go ahead, if you want to hide, walk with your head down and the corners of your mouth turned down.  It is a guarantee - if we want to feel invisible.  And, yes, that can be what we want some days when we must go out and we just aren't feeling up to dealing with the stress of the day.  But, that too will pass if we don't forget to let our light shine and don't lose our power to smile .

Don't ask me where all this philosophical stuff came from today .  It just kind of spilled out onto the computer screen .

Lest I forget, I received a wonderful telephone call yesterday from my Granddaughter.  It was so loving, pleasant and healthy . And, needless to say it was a huge surprise ! I count that as another little miracle !!!

Note - Miss Ivy is growing up emotionally more and more each day.  I guess I like calling her Miss Ivy !
Wishing you a Joyous Day and Much Happiness.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that things are becoming easier for you. No one deserves it more than you do!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009