Friday, April 6, 2018

The Pineapple Express Has Arrived

It has been raining all night and this morning we have had a soft gentle rain with more expected throughout the day .

This week compared to last week I have been a lot more productive around the house .  Last week I was really lazy ?  It happens doesn't it .  Yesterday I did a couple hours in the garden pulling weeds and raking leaves .  Also, I worked in several rooms sorting "my possessions" and purging .  At least it is a start .   I am caught up with first of the month paperwork  and today I will finish my taxes and get that off through email.

And, look who is here .  She is a work in progress and may always be .  But, she is really sweet .
She spends a lot of time sleeping and that is OK .  She no longer spends any time hiding under the bed or in the other room and she seems to enjoy her cat condo/tree .  And, most importantly, she lets me pick her up and hold her for a while without resisting .   She eats and drinks well .
According to her bio, "she is litter box perfect" and that is very accurate .  Thank goodness !  I never thought I would blog about her Litter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System but I think it is great for keeping everything nice and tidy .

It is a compact and convenient way to dispose of the cat's waste.  You just scoop and dump into the pail that has a built-in-odor barrier liner that you take to the trash every one to two weeks.  There is a holder for the scoop on the side. When you use the lever on the front, the waste falls to the bottom of the pail and then you close the lid to seal off any undesirable smells .  All, for less than $15 dollars !

I don't seem to have very much of interest to blog about but I will slowly continue and maybe that will change as the weather warms up and I am out and about more.  I feel so blessed to be relieved of the horrible left leg pain that I was experiencing.  And, I am very grateful to be able to afford Ivy and provide her love and care.

Until later.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009