Sunday, June 28, 2020

Weekend

Little yellow blossoms on all five tomato plants . I don't want to get excited and won't until I see tomatoes .  I was going to say red tomatoes and then I remembered that one of them is a yellow tomato and another one has almost black stripes on the red . Vegetable gardening can be so addictive with checking each day to see what new changes have happened . Hoping that there aren't any unwanted visitors . I think food gardening is more addictive then flower gardening . Maybe , because it can wake up your taste-buds.


Zucchini 
 Acorn Squash
Another Daylily - what a lovely soft pastel color .
Not much going on around here . My solitary lifestyle is feeling more solitary !!! The world news is so disappointing with the numbers going up and not down .  Human behavior can be so difficult to understand when it seems so logical that we really have a lot of power over the pandemic . I will just carry optimism in my pocket !

Three nights ago , we had some thunder storms and this was my view from the window just before the raindrops started falling .  What a phenomena of nature !

Stay Healthy
Stay Safe
Stay Optimistic
Stay Happy

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I agree about how addicting vegetable gardening can become! I grow mine with seeds directly into the garden and I look forward to each morning when I can go outside and see what has popped up overnight.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009