Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter

HAPPY EASTER

A little Easter Flashback - - -

It is so nice to have some memories to reflect on as time seems to be passing me by as I travel this journey of life .

It was just recently that I saw this photo on facebook that someone from the church that I previously attended had taken .  What a nice surprise !  For the few years (2010-2014) that I had a companion to enjoy life with, it was not unusual for us to Go To Brunch following church services .  Easter Brunch was a given .  And, our favorite place was about 25 minutes drive of beautiful winding country road .  He always enjoyed driving and I always had ideas of places we could go to explore what was over the hill and around the next curve in the road .
And, My Special Man sang in the church choir for about 20 years.
Happy Easter to everyone.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. A belated happy Easter wish for you dear friend Mary. The photo of the 2 of you is wonderful. You both look so happy. Thanks for sharing it. I hope you can find someone to help you with your yard.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009