Saturday, September 22, 2018

Happy First Day Of Fall

Not much new around here.  But, I just had to get that Tomato Hornworm off the opening page !  Our weather is fantastic and I hope to spend some time outdoors in the garden today .

How about a little flashback  photo of my dining room looking very simple and fall-like .
The fully lined drapery was a sewing project years ago .  They turned out quite nice.  It would be so nice to have the energy and "get-up-and-go" of yesteryear.  Next Wednesday I will be having a Birthday . I guess I am doing pretty good for an about to be 79 year old !  I am having a very difficult time believing THAT number !

I am still trying to find help to assist me in the garden and the house .

I wish you a Beautiful Day and Great Weekend .

Mary 

3 comments:

  1. Your dining room looks lovely. I especially like the placemats. It is finally turning cooler down my way, but we do usually get at least one Santa Ana in late September or early October. Not bringing out the afghans just yet! Sending you some early happy birthday wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beated, but very sincere happy birthday wishes to you, Mary!! My mother just celebrated her 73rd birthday on the 23rd, and my father his 79th back on July 3rd!! This the season to celebrate, for you all are so special and uniquely wonderful in your own ways! I absolutely LOVE how beautifully you’ve decorated your home. And for the record, whenever I see pictures of your kitchen, it exudes such happiness and cheer!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009