Thursday, September 13, 2018

The Garden Is Getting Sleepy

And, there isn't very much activity.  But I am enjoying what is still awake as well as a couple flowers that are starting to wake up for their season.

New Dawn Climbing White Rose has been continually blooming and still going strong.
The Red Geraniums in their red planters are doing well especially after I terminated the eating activity of an unwanted worm !



I always enjoy the first sight of the tall Sedum when it starts to bloom mid summer  with large white flower heads that turn pink through the season .
The Sweet Autumn Clematis is a real show stopper cascading from the top of the fence behind the White Garden .  It's vigorous blooming along with the sweet fragrance  are welcome .  It is one that blooms later in the season than most Clematis .
Gerbera Daisies have been blooming for a long time .  They are such a good ol' faithful favorite .
The White Hydrangeas are starting to dry and change from white to light brown.

I am waiting in anticipation for the Yellow and Purple Chrysanthemums to starting blooming in the garden at the front of the house .

I am staying very busy with just taking care of all the things involved in owning a home along with all the paperwork that comes along with life .

MEDICAL UPDATE - - - I went to medical records at the hospital to pick up a copy of my medical report from the consultation that I recently had regarding my abdomen .  Please see more  information,  scroll down for a little background .  I was not totally surprised that the medical report was the MOST OUTRAGEOUS inaccurate report I have ever read .  Stating things like I had been to many hospitals and recently the Emergency Room and declined recommendations .  The report was a full page of nonsensical words . To give you an example, he reported that I have had rectal incontinence since I was a child .  WHAT !!!

It is my intention to write a letter to the hospital and perhaps others .  That will be a big job for me and certainly a first .  If we don't speak up about our less than satisfactory medical care how can we hope for any better care ?

I would much rather spend my time doing other things !  Feeling fortunate that I have many wonderful things in my life to focus on with thankfulness .

Sending strength and protection to all endangered by Hurricane Florence .  It seems like there is one environmental  tragedy after another .  A lot of fires are still burning here in California .

I hope you are enjoying your week.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to see what is still blooming in your garden. I still have things in flower here but also see things drying up and leaves changing, too. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your gardens and flowers are perfect. I have 2 pots of Gerber Daisies-one in the front courtyard and one on the back patio-and they have bloomed year after year. I love them! I am amazed at the errors in your medical records. I cannot imagine how frustrating that is for you. By all means you should follow up with the appropriate authorities and have the records edited to be accurate. Your life may depend on it someday. Keep us posted on your progress. Have you been doing any knitting or crochet work lately?

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009