Sunday, July 14, 2019

Some Gentle Thoughts

In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. 

To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. 

I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels.
 ~Dodinsky

Ivy is Happy when mommy is Happy!
This little lady continues to make progress in her rehabilitation process from a traumatising life for her first six years of life prior  to joining me for a lifetime .  I don't think anyone could love her more than I do .

My next blog will be about  How The Medical System has failed me and now I have an Enlarged Spleen !                                                                   Yes, that is right - - - Spleen !!!!!!!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Oh no dear friend Mary. I will be away on a small vacation for a few days with no computer and will have to follow up on your story in a few days. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009