Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Is Life Fair And More

Of course not !  But , most of life is GOOD until one day a big boulder (figuratively speaking)  hits you in the face and throws you off your feet .  As you may know I currently am faced with some serious and somewhat mysterious (no diagnosis) health issues .   I have been facing the situation head on and doing the best I know how to regain my health.  And then a BIG BOULDER CAME ALONG totally unexpectedly and hit me forcefully and knocked me down - - - - - - but, I'm Back Up again!

Out of the blue, the terribly Dysfunctional Family Dynamics of my life raised its ugly head .  The events were so very strange and troubling even involving the county sheriff .  It was crazy, crazy, crazy !
I wasn't even home . I was at an my monthly appointment with my Psychologist.  Just where I needed to be . When I arrived home, there was a note on the front door . And that's when the craziness started . The STRESS of this event is not wanted and I am working hard to regain my emotional equilibrium .
Setting that aside and acknowledging SOMETHING OF GREATER IMPORTANCE .  The HORRENDOUS MASS SHOOTINGS AND MURDERS continue and grow in number .  It is difficult to comprehend how our Country could have changed so radically in my lifetime . I feel so fortunate to have lived most of my life in a society that valued one another .  Sure, we know there has always been conflict of one kind or another but nothing could prepare us for today's world .  In my younger life I often attended the Garlic Festival in California and it seems so unfathomable that such mayhem is happening nearby . I pray that our Government Officials will do what is proper for the well-being of our Country .
I continue to try and work in my garden .  Recently, I have added some Lantana plants .  Lantana is a plant that brings memories of childhood .  I guess it could be called an old fashioned plant .
This is the plant that prompted my interest and then one thing lead to another . And, of course it is frequently a situation of what is available in the garden center !!! 

Yes, three different colors and characteristics .  Each variety has a designated place in my garden . Photos of them in my garden coming soon .

I'll be back soon . Next medical appointment Thursday morning .

Take good care of yourself !

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Oh friend Mary-I am so sorry to read that your life has taken a bad turn. I am here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009