Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Enough Already

Please, no more Three Digit Temperatures for awhile !!!  It makes it so difficult to get very much accomplished when the climate temperatures gets to a certain level .
And, it is very challenging to keep the garden watered .
When I went out today for some errands it was 103 degrees .  I had to pick up some cat food for Ivy because her supply was empty .
I have been trying to find out if the recommended X-ray test has been scheduled . When I call , the message says that there is a 45 minute wait for "a representative" !  What is happening to Our World ?  I went to the clinic today to have blood drawn for my lab work . My next appointment with the doctor is in ten days . My most noticeable symptoms have been very swollen ankles which I have never had difficulty with .  I sure wish I could get more answers to what is going on with me . I really think I am dealing with inadequate care and I do not know what more I can do about it !!!

I haven't gotten much done for the last few days .  Feeling more tired than usual .  Psychologically , it is difficult not knowing what is going on medically .

Until next time .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Oh my-103F is hot! The hot weather cannot end soon enough for me. 45 minute wait for a representative sounds unreasonable to me as well. Hopefully you will get some answers very soon and be back on your feet. Keep us all up to date dear Mary.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009