Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Quick Status On Many Topics

It seems like there are so many UNUSUAL events happening for me at this time . First of all I did not expect to be able to post a blog because Northern California is having Emergency-Prevention power blackout because of predicted high winds and low humidity primarily north west from where I live .  And, those issues  have great significance regarding  WILD FIRE PREVENTION . Over 30 counties in our state could be impacted . This power outage in my area was reported to start at midnight on October 8 . I was somewhat surprised that I still had power this morning .  Then, 12 noon was suppose to be the shut-off time . It is now 2:30 and the power is still on !  Not sure when or if it will be turned off . Instead of telling you more about this  utility inconvenience just google California power blackout . The background story is quite lengthy .  And, certainly could be very political !

On Monday I went for the prescribed Ultrasound tests .  No, they did not see a fetus (😏-sorry -bad humor) but it may show some abnormal stuff .  My natural curiosity doesn't stop at the medical office door .  Along with being a retired nurse I can be quite nosy when I can see the monitor while they are running a test . Of course, I honor the technicians professionalism and don't ask questions !  However, my inexperienced eye could definitely see some areas that she measured for size  parameters .  Appointment for results is Monday .

Tomorrow is the day I was scheduled for the PET Scan . It will be rescheduled because the hospital has a power outage !!!

I have gas in my car and cash in my wallet as recommended .  Power outage could be as long as one week ! Or, maybe the outage will be cancelled for this area .  Anything is possible !

With all of THIS going on , I am blessed in my ability to accept what IS and find joy in each day . 

More info depending on power capability and computer.

Happy Day to One And All.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Take care during the power outage!
    I’m off to find out more about it.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Barbara, for your concern. The power returned about 5 PM and I was delighted. Did not expect this soon. Overwhelmed with joy. It can be tough when you are alone. Blessings to you.

      Delete
  2. I am relieved to read you were able to survive through the power outage. Hopefully the hospital will be able to reschedule your procedure in a timely manner. Keep us posted! Take care dear friend Mary.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009