Saturday, October 26, 2019

Holding Plan For Medical Appointments

Wait and See is becoming the new normal for life around here .  At least , for now .  The hospital where I am scheduled for my follow-up appointment has published this directive ,  "If there is still no power on Sunday night, hospital officials advise that some outpatient services planned for Monday may have to be postponed. Patients do not need to call in as they will be contacted by staff if their appointments need to be switched to another date."  So, I guess it is more Wait and See !
Last evening the Generator was delivered about 7:30 PM .  That is one huge box !  The dimensions of the generator are 27.7 in. X 28.7 X 26 in.  I am not sure where it will be located until the conversation with the electrician on Wednesday .
And, look who has been spending some time with me outdoors . She loves to be with me and it has been a lot of fun . Besides, she stays close by me .
This is kind of cute !  She looks at her catio as if she is asking why is she on the outside instead of being inside .
Well , I think the power will be shut off soon .  Hopefully, back on Sunday night after the wind storms have passed in the area of great concern .  PG&E has mentioned another outage during the coming week .

Until next time !  Patience!!!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. The generator certainly arrived promptly. I am glad to read you have an electrician all lined up to install it. Let's all pray this week's winds will be the last of the season and California can get back to normal. Good luck with your appointments.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009