Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Beautiful Ray Of Light

Isn't she stunning? When looking for something for "Sunlight Sunday" I came upon this lovely presentation of a gorgeous lady in the sunlight.

Wild Gardens and Lace by 20th Century Artist - Richard S. Johnson

"Hi, I'm Richard Johnson the artist who painted this piece. I am so honored that you share it with others."

Wouldn't you delight in having a garden like in the photo above? I know I would. I am certainly looking forward to seeing more sunlight in the near future in my garden.

I am joining "Sunlit Sunday" hosted by Karen of My Home and Garden.

☀ Sunlit Sunday will run from Jan. 16th through March 27th

Mary

8 comments:

  1. Certainly is a great picture and totally captures the right mood for a sunlit Sunday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, indeed. I'm visiting from Sunlit Sunday, and I am about to have a good look around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope you enjoy your "look around". Blessings.

      Delete
  3. She is lovely, and so is the garden. Wouldn't it be wonderful to trail around with a parasol and long skirts? I'm usually in my grubby clothes with dirty hands in the garden! Visiting from Sunlit Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorrie, Thanks for stopping by. I think a "real gardener" has to have a little grub! I regularly enjoy your blog. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. That is a lovely painting, so romantic in the way it depicts the woman and the flowering garden. It is cold here today, but the sky is fabulous and the sun is shining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love pictures like this. :)

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009