Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Always Learning

One thing about blogging that is healthy for me is the fact that it challenges me with the many issues that arise in the process of posting a simple little post. It seems as soon as I have one issue solved another issue occurs before long. This morning I noticed that my widget of the Burning Candle was not downloading! ! ! Why? For goodness sake it has been performing nicely since I figured out how to put it on my blog a few months ago!
Look how sweet and innocent she looks. I have been so good  to her with regular maintenance and lots of attention (maybe, to much) and love.

Well, I had to start to figure out what was causing the problem. NOTE - I must apologize to my sweet computer. As usual it is not the fault of the computer but the fault rests in my lap. In a short time I found that an AdBlock program that I have had on my computer for months was blocking the download. It took one click of the mouse and I was back in business! I don't know why that occurred. I recently downloaded some new Spyware. So, maybe the issue is related to that. All is good.

Thanks for listening.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got that fixed. I wouldn't know what to do if something on my blog stopped. I get so frustrated with technology sometimes.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. Now I have another bigger challenge with everydaydelight blog. I customized so much that it locked up and I can not change font size, etc. Everything is too large and too bold. If I am not successful quickly with the remedy I too get very frustrated and have to wait until I "am in the mood", if you know what I mean. It's been a very long time since I have gotten into serious trouble and had to find help, meaning a professional. I am trying to be optimistic.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009