Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Have You Met Popeye - Therapy Dog

This is one Very Lucky little fellow. I love a warm and fuzzy story. Do you ?
This little sweetheart was once a starving stray puppy who used to eat whatever he could find.  His owner, Ivy Diep found him as a dirty unkempt and hungry puppy in L.A. Now he dines out at the finest restaurants in town. Fear Not. His owner makes sure he does NOT consume any harmful food items. He is quite a Fluffy-Foodie-Star/Model. I wonder if he has an hourly rate for services !

Take a moment to check out his Heart Warming Story. If you view the video you will see his work as A THERAPY DOG.  Allegedly, he has over 100,000 followers on Instagram. Check out Instagram for Popeye's "Dining Out" photo diary.

It's an overload of cute.

I hope you are having a warm and cozy day.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009