Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Persistent Pansy

This photo was taken this past June and it has continued to bloom non stop !!!

Even with the recent inclement weather it is still persisting.
I just came in from taking this photo of the pansy. Poor thing. We just had some thunder and very heavy rain. The gutters couldn't even handle the rain load. The water was coming off the roof in sheets !!!  I hope the pansy takes a rest for a few months. Maybe it will be reseeding. Hope so.

The garden is so much fun for me no matter what the season. I guess that is what a gardener is all about.

Hope your week is going well. 

Mary

1 comment:

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009