Sunday, November 20, 2016

It's Raining Cats And - - - But No Dogs

What a darling little girl! And, she is with a precious cat that looks very similar to my last cat, Puff.

Please meet Puff, a sweet and gentle gal that I was blessed to have from the time she was 8 weeks old.  She brought so much joy, love, fun and comfort to me for 18 years. In May 2008 she left to join precious Pixie (Yorkshire Terrier) at the Rainbow Bridge.


WOW, we are getting lots of wonderful rain. It started yesterday. And, after a few days of sunshine more rain is predicted. I love it other than the fact that my roof is covered with lots and lots of leaves. Thankfully, the down spouts are flowing well.

Yesterday I put the crockpot on and tossed in the ingredients for an old standby Polish Sausage Stew with sauerkraut. I have posted this a few times in the past. It's just so easy and sauerkraut is good for me.


I prepared single servings for the freezer. All it will need when I take them out to cook is some shredded Monterey Jack Cheese. Oh, also I will probably get some apple sauce for a side.



This is really good as a "rainy weather dinner" along with some warm Artisan Bakery Bread.

Unfortunately, I am still having great difficulty with Photo Editing and getting my photos onto my Blog. I think I need a one-on-one tutoring. My frustration level is not helping me to focus and wrap this transition up.

Hope your weekend is going nicely.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009