Monday, November 21, 2016

7AM - What Is That Horrible Loud Noise

Oh! The tree trimming service guys are here and there are a lot of them with their red hats. Here is a man in the bucket with his red hat.



I took these photos from my garage side door. They are working at the house across the street from me.


They are trimming along the driveway that goes up the hill to the main house and behind the building you see in the photos. This is not the first time that I have seen tree trimmers up close but this project is like something I have never seen before. There are about six very large trucks/vehicles lining the street including the telescoping bucket truck, shredder truck and others. See the red hat in the next photo?


The trees are huge and I have never seen trimmers bring down large portions of the tree in this manner.



And, I don't think I have ever seen trimmers at the top of fully extended telescoping equipment. At least not this close!



That's a long, long, long way up into the sky.








See all the red hats at the base of the tree on the ground.  This process went on for hours and I occasionally went out to watch. And, each time I watched with amazement.


And, now, a little look at my fig tree as the leaves are falling and winter is setting in.


Hope your day is going well. Please send positive energy to the tree trimmers that they will be safe and finish the work without incident. It is such dangerous work!

Mary

1 comment:

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009