Monday, November 7, 2016

In The Kitchen Again - Cooking

* I am being very challenged with finding a Photo Editor Program since Picasa is no longer available that I can use without complete frustration !!! Can anyone suggest one?

Now, let's look at some Artichoke Chicken. It is so simple and good. You can find the recipe at the website The Girl That Ate Everything.

ARTICHOKE CHICKEN

4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 (14 oz.) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 garlic cloves, minced

Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.

Salt and pepper chicken breast halves and place in the dish. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic. Stir together until combined.
(I also added a handful of chopped pecans. Sliced water chestnuts would be good, also).

Spread the artichoke mixture over chicken breasts. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and top starts to brown slightly.











Oh, I also sprinkled a little paprika on top just before putting it in the oven.















Doesn't this look good? Since I am cooking for myself I am not staging a pretty plate to photograph for you. I plan to eat the Artichoke Chicken with green peas and sweet potatoes. That will give a colorful vision.

Remember to VOTE tomorrow.

Blessings.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Mary - your recipes always look SO SCRUMPTIOUS!!! They are definitely ones I would come to when I want a tasty, tried and true recipe for our dinner! I have a photo program I downloaded for free called Fotor. I don't know if that would help you and your picture dilemma, but I use it and love it! I hope to post soon over at Simply Me.... Miss you my friend. Hope you are enjoying sunny Autumn days!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009