Wednesday, November 9, 2016

White Chrysanthemums and an Azalea

The rain this year has really helped my garden to grow and my flowers to bloom. 
 These first two photos are from a one gallon plant that I bought on sale from a reject (clearance) table for very little money. I have been surprised at how large and healthy the plant is growing.
 And, the next two photos are from a 4-inch potted plant from a few years ago. It has been a vigorous plant growing to (believe it or not) six feet tall and a very prolific amount of blooms.
 As you can see if you look closely the blooms are a little different - more rounded than the others  at the top which look a little more like spider mums.
Another little bargain table plant. This 4-inch potted Azalea has grown nicely and is already blooming.
Well, this is my floral update.

Can you see that I found a new photo editor that I think I like. Just playing around with frames to learn Picmonkey.

That's it for today.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Wow, between your green thumb and the California rains, your flowers are looking perfectly beautiful! I love finding a bargain on plants and watching them flourish and grow. I recently planted some mums that were on clearance a good month or more ago, and I sure do hope to see them survive the winter and come to life again next spring. One of two mums that my folks gave me did just that, and this year it was a huge, beautiful bush just about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Looks like you're doing a great job learning how to use picmonkey! Love the borders you added to your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the photo editing suggestion and your comment on my learning journey.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009