Saturday, December 23, 2017

Red And White Reflections

This was a little different than any Christmas tree in the past.  It was 2012 and certainly was less effort and time to decorate than with my favorite tree decorations with the many ornaments that bring memories from throughout my life.

Nonetheless, it was very festive!





And, some Vintage Gibson Poinsettia Delk The Halls Christmas Dinnerware.
I feel optimistic that next year I will be able to decorate and enjoy the holiday comfort of my little home.    Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season where ever and however you may celebrate.

God Bless.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009