Thursday, December 21, 2017

Feeling Buried - Not Litterly

But, certainly "In Paper" .      How can it be so ?
Well, I am still at it.  Reading  millions of words in preparation for making major financial decisions which will affect my life.  More accurately stated  -   putting in place all legal documents that potentially will provide the best retirement in all aspects of my remaining life.   What a job?

But, I think I am making good progress.  However, about the time I think one category/project is completed I receive a document that raises a question that I have to follow-up on.

Unfortunately, I have discontinued work on my "Last Will and Testament"  because I was not happy with the way my options were presenting.  So, I have paid $945.00 for "fee of services" at $250.00 per hour and I have closed the file for now.  Very perplexing and stressful.  Fortunately though,  all the new documents are in draft form and I will be able to utilize all of it as my forward direction is  determined. 

Additionally, I am working on my home mortgage with the intent to utilize every available asset to the best of my advantage.  Fortunately, in this day and age there are numerous scenarios that are advantageous for me to evaluate thoroughly with a focus on my particular circumstances.  This process has been very time consuming. And, I am very optimistic.  AS well as, very grateful for the financial assets that I have worked so diligently to accrue - - - - - - - and maintain .  I am meeting with a Notary Public on Saturday to have necessary documents notarized for future procedures.

Living in a world of high technology presents a situation of always having to be alert to changes caused by inadvertent activity by oneself of others who navigate through the mechanisms of the many commonplace Electronic Devices of today.  These "little surprises" have become commonplace in our day to day lives.  Just look at the huge amount of Forums on the Internet that are available for sorting out problems associated with "Our Devices" !       Yes, I have been visited by the "How Did That Happen Mystery Creature".              I recall a simpler time ! ! !

Super good news this afternoon.  The MRI has been authorized and scheduled for next Tuesday.


Let's end on a lovely Holiday Flashback of 2010.  I was very surprised with a beautiful Christmas Bouquet from a Dear Friend from New York.  It was totally unexpected and totally enjoyed .

Holiday Wishes.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news about your MRI on Tuesday. I will be thinking of you. Yes, paperwork sometimes floods our lives. I have made a dedicated effort to spend less time on the internet lately. I have never had the TV habit so our home is a very quiet place during the day. Just birds chirping outside! Early Merry Christmas to you dear Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your good wishes during this unusually challenging time. I hope that I can relax before too long. I am so happy that I have a very optimistic feeling about the New Year. On the 30th of this month it will be 3 years since Bud's passing. He is always nearby in my thoughts.
      Blessings to you and your family.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009