Sunday, December 20, 2020

Another Christmas Past - 2011

Shades of Gold , Bronze and White Elegance .




Ready for some Eggnog !


Table Setting with Apples and Amaryllis .
I always enjoy the season with Amaryllis .  

2011 was the year my dear friend from my neighborhood became ill with cancer . The day after Christmas I took her to the hospital for her first chemotherapy appointment .  We shared so many experiences for many years . Miss her and love the memory .

Happy Holidays and when it is safe , Hug the ones you Love .

Mary

4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas pictures always put me in the holiday spirit. I love your table settings and festive tree. Merry Christmas to you dear friend Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas decor! Lovel Christmas china! keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful memories, lovely photos. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire of looking at Christmas tablescapes. I love this one, the glassware and darling pitcher, in particular. I'm hoping you're giving some thought to something for Valentine's Day. I have come up dry at the moment, which is why I am turning to you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009