Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The Mysteries Of Who Gets What

My Granddaughter and her little family of four have Covid-19 !!  Now, Why ? Is there really an answer to that question that we will accept ?  This family has followed the guidelines to full extent .  Of course , just the fact that the word "family" is in my question is a possible factor .

(google image)

There is no way activities of daily living that take you away from home can be reduced to almost nothing as I have been able to do as an elder living a simple lifestyle , alone and in relatively good health regarding body systems other than my Skeleton System and its related components .  However , my pre-existing Hypertension puts me in a compromised category .

Because of Medical Confidentiality they are not given information regarding route of transmission . The possibility is that the school bus driver may be part of the equation . He/she may not have even know if they had the virus.

The family all have symptoms that have been manageable and are practicing Quarantine Directives.  The father is able to perform his employment obligations in management from home .  And , that is a great blessing .  Positive energy and prayers are welcome for complete recovery for all of them . 

Of course , Science has a lot of answers to the question . And the Who and Why is a lot more of a  Philosophical question that is above my pay scale for tonight .  

(nearby hospital)

But , what we can do is to follow ALL of the CDC Guidelines and take personal responsibility and respect and care for one another.  Fractured compliance results in more deaths .

Show love for one another regardless of the adjectives that you use to describe that person .

Mary

Note . This is the day I was scheduled for knee surgery . I am so thankful that I have postponed the procedure . I do not want to be in the hospital for an elective procedure especially with the virus numbers spiraling ! And , this county is now in the PURPLE (most restrictive) tier for COVID infections .

3 comments:

  1. I hope your family recovers well from the virus. Love and kindness are key, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending some good healing vibes to your family. Your intuition proved correct regarding your knee surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry to hear this news! Prayers for their recovery and that you stay well! Hope you can get your surgery done when this virus has hopefully ended.
    Stay well and safe!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009