Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Christmas Flashback 2010

It gives me comfort to look at photos from years past when I was able to decorate the house and enjoy the holidays with friends .  Some of my flashback photos have been posted prior to this year .
This is a favorite tree .  
This tree topper is a Porcelain Lladro Angel with pink that reigns nicely on top of the tree .  It was 1990 when I got it .  As you can see the tree is highlighted with many pink toned ornaments .  With lots of souvenir ornaments from different locations .

Who is that wearing a Santa hat ?  Is that a "stink eye" little Lily is giving me ?

I really enjoy decorating for Christmas and the Holidays but I am just not able to do what I would like to do especially since my knees are misbehaving .  Happy to say that the pain is not quite as severe as it has been .

Happy - Happy to All .

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Decorations lovely. Do hope you continue to have decreasing pain as that can really hinder our doing what we might want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are so festive. We also have many, many ornaments on our tree that were purchased during our travels. They bring back such memories. I am happy to read your knee pain has lessened.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009