Tuesday, December 8, 2020

So Pretty

 
Every year I look forward to the Christmas Cactus blooming .
This plant has three different colors . The Deep Pink at the top have not opened so far .  And , White are at the edge on the left and the Red has been in full bloom .
 
This plant is a pretty shade of Peach .
The intricacy of the cactus flowers is so delicate . I have always liked them . I have had these plants for many years .  The amount of care I give them dictates what they look like each year . Some years are better than others .

Hope your week is going well .

Mary 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! I especially like the peach blooms. I have allowed my Christmas cactus with red blooms to decline this year and am not sure if it will recover but won't have flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely!! You obviously spoil them!! I have 3 buds coming through on mine this year.....I don't think it is in a hurry either to bloom!! keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! The peach blossoms are so pretty. It is obvious that you have given all of them extra special care and attention this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like we share a love of Christmas Cactus! I'm jealous of your peach one.. now I have to find one. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    *********************************************
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S*!*!*!*
    *********************************************

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009