Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The sun is out but distorted because of a lot of smoke.  However, there are some nice billowy white clouds trying to break through.  And, it is already feeling hot and sticky.

With the poor air quality, it seems like there aren't as many birds in my garden.  Since I regularly sit in an outside chair throughout the day and enjoy the presence of nature and the thoughts that gently swirl around in my head and also watch the antic of the birds in particular, it seems quieter when there is smoke in the air.

Yesterday, I did not do a thorough job of watering because I went to the grocery store.  That errand has become very difficult and less desirable because of the pain of lifting much weight.  Bringing the box of CAT LITTER into the house is terrible. Next to impossible. And, they seem to be packaging it in larger-heavier boxes.  Which is good.  But, some days I wait until the next day to bring it in the house because of my pain level!

So, I look foreword to soon going outside to water and check for new growth and flowers.  And, then I need to do some cooking for meals for the week.  Sometimes it is hard to eat healthy when sometimes I don't feel like preparing anything!

Ivy says HI and she says she is being a good girl and enjoying spending many hours a day outside in her Catio.

Take Care.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. And Hello back to Miss Ivy!! The fires are awful again this year. I remember when one trip to your sweet town when the smoke from a fire was so thick that we could not see the approach to the airport in Columbia. I would miss the birds too! I love my bird friends who visit my yard.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009