Saturday, July 4, 2020

July 4th


I hope  you are able to celebrate the Holiday in a safe, but fun way with family and friends .  I don't think I will ever get over feeling a little sad at Holiday time with the constant reminder that my adult children do not wish to have anything to do with me . I really enjoyed and loved all the activity and family that went with Holiday time . And , I appreciate every minute and the memories .  They will always have my Love and Acceptance of their Relationship Decisions for whatever their reasons which I have not had the satisfaction of knowing .

I am so blessed to be in a psychological state of Wonderful Contentment .  I have never experienced this feeling of freedom prior to this past year .  Untold amount of hours of mental health guidance throughout most of my life and a lot of self introspection have been a guiding source .  It is great to feel this healthy , mentally and physically and I will gratefully cherish each and every day !

The Very Best Wishes to Every One of You .  Hoping you honor the sacrifices of those who through many years have been instrumental in making this a Day of Freedom , that we should never take for granted !

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Well said dear friend Mary. It made my morning to read that you are so happy and contented. It sure was a lonely holiday for us without seeing family.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009