Saturday, November 14, 2020

Blog List Widget

After a lot of time spent on trying to find a solution , I came upon the Blogger Community website that had an entry with recent date stating that the Save button on Blog List Widget was not working and has been reported .  There were seven other people with the same problem !  Please don't ask me what I think about the new Blogger Format !  Glad to know that I didn't do something stupid to cause this problem .  My Blogger Stress is much less and I will wait for Blogger to get it right .

Mary

3 comments:

  1. So glad someone reported it. I think they made big mistake changing blogger. I say go back to the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you’ve had this problem!
    New blogger is proving to be quite the pest!
    I hope you manage to find the blogs you love to read again!
    Keep safe and well!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't offer any assistance on your problems since I don't blog, but I am so pleased you were able to find the help you needed. I would certainly miss reading your blog and being part of your life!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009