Monday, November 23, 2020

Blog Friend Memories

This blog post of mine from 2014 deserves repeating in appreciation of one of my special followers that has befriended me through blogging since my early days in 2010 .  She does not have a blog .  I am repeating it because of her kind comment from my last post reminding me of these memories .  

Thank you Special Friend .


                               Monday, August 18, 2014

            Gifts Come Packaged In Many Ways

On Friday evening a Gift came walking down our Main Street to join us for dinner at Alchemy.
That may not seem very unusual to you but it was rather unique in many ways. This couple was meeting us for the first time after flying in from San Diego with their Mooney Airplane to our local airport.
OK, that was a little different. But, wait, there is more.  After following my Blog for about four years we were about to meet a lovely lady and her husband who were spending a weekend in our little part of the country - Northern California.
What a Beautiful Gift we received in meeting this fun, nice, interesting and adventuresome couple. We had such an enjoyable evening getting acquainted. And, we sure hope to repeat the experience in the future, either here or maybe in San Diego.

Cherish your Gifts.


11/23/2020 - Additional Note - My Special Gentleman Friend who was an Aeronautical Engineer was familiar with Mooney Aircraft from his early years when he had a pilot's license . I had mentioned that we had been to the local Air Craft Show in one of my blogs. That's a little history.

Have A Great Day

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for digging out and sharing this blog posting once again. I think I am starting to tear up a bit. No more Mooney; we sold it a few years ago, but someday we hope to return to your lovely part of California.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009