Monday, November 16, 2020

How We Start Our Mornings

Yes , Ivy is my Assistant .  Isn't she sweet ?  Sometimes it is hard to believe this is the same cat that found her forever home with me in March 2018 . No more hissing , scratching , biting and hiding .  She is pure love .

I am feeling so relieved that I have postponed my knee surgery .  I have been working some more on the inside of my house sorting and cleaning and it makes me so happy to feel progress .  And , Ivy found a chair nearby to help (watch) me .

With all the time that I have worked outside in my garden in the past my inside house has been sadly neglected .  But , now that is going to change and it makes me feel very good .  Hopefully , before long I will share more inside photos and that will be fun .

Hope your week is getting off to a good start .

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I can surely identify with getting behind on the house interior. Glad you are able to make some inroads on the sorting and cleaning despite whatever you're experiencing with your knee. No doubt what progress you make will be largely attributed to the help of your assistant, Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Ivy has the sweetest little face. You have done wonders with that kitty and it is obvious from her expression that she adores you. Don't push yourself too hard.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009