Friday, November 6, 2020

Some More Cooking

It is a perfect cool cloudy day for some homestyle cooking .  And , I think some Sausage and Cabbage fits the bill .
This turned out tasting just as I remembered from making it many times in the past . And , I have a long past !  😊

Another nice dinner for the freezer for when I will not be able to cook for awhile when I have my right knee replaced .

Our weather certainly has taken a turn and snow is expected at the higher elevations , much higher .  Yes , it's that time of the year .  And , it looks like the predicted temperatures in the future are much lower than recently .  I have my living room gas fireplace on and it is nice and cozy in here . And , Ivy is snuggled even closer than usual !
 
I only have to leave the house for one thing today .  And , that is going to the post office to mail some packages to my Great Grandchildren .  No special occasion , just "I Love You" packages .

Will the Election be called tonight ?  Time to work toward unification!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Sausage and cabbage sounds perfect for the colder weather. We had significant rain down here and it was very much welcomed.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009