Friday, August 7, 2015

From That To This

My African Violets are doing nicely. Better than ever! I do not have very good lighting for indoor plants but I made a great effort to find a place with good light exposure. And, this is what I got.

From That To ---
This!
Isn't this just gorgeous? I am thrilled. There are  three plants in the pot and after it blooms I guess I will have to re pot into three separate flower pots.

Oh, I also have some succulents to show you. I think it is kinda cute with the little birdies added.

Thanks for enjoying pretty flowers with me.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful.. and love your African violets. My mom used to grow a bunch of them in her bathroom laundry room on the sunny windowsill... these remind me of her (since passed). Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn, I can't imagine that you would comment on my photos. But, thanks. Yours are absolutely outstanding. I have always wanted to learn more about photography but have more than I can handle with the house, yard and all the maintenance. Just can't find the time. And, that thing called age tends to slow me down!

      Delete
    2. Seems like I always find something to comment about whenever I ready anyone's blog post! someone will post something that reminds me of something else, or my mom... or dad... etc. For some reason, I never received YOUR replies to my replies in my email inbox! Will see if I can fix that! Marilyn

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009