Thursday, August 6, 2015

She Has That Hard Hat On Again

                        (Internet image)

Things have to be repaired. Who is going to do it? I'm looking around the room and I don't see anyone! So I found my "Pink Hard Hat" and got to work.

This is the first job that I have to do. By the way, I love this stuff!

Ultra Duster is an air duster of compressed air to clean and remove dust, dirt and microscopic debris from electronic devices without leaving residue.

And it really gets into every nook and cranny.



This Chain Saw had been sadly neglected for a long time. Someone borrowed it and did not take proper care and it was filled with oily sawdust. It was just jam packed! So I have taken it apart and cleaned it thoroughly. Look how good it looks.


I still have to put it back together. I'll let you know soon if it works. Sometimes I move just like a little tortoise.

OK, the computer has been running hot and I sure don't want to replace the CPU if it can be avoided.


It really wasn't very bad. I have seen pictures of some where you could hardly see the surfaces of the parts and they were still running. And, also pictures of CPUs burned up! Prevention is always my motto!

By the time I finished, it looked better and I am happy to tell you that after putting it back together it is running nicely and cooler. Score another one for Moi!

And, we went from this - - - - - - - - -


To this. MUCH BETTER, don't you think?


I just noticed that Lily photo-bombed my photo, second photo down from top. How cute is that.

Well, I think I will leave you with a flower or two from my garden.


Medallion Hybrid Tea Rose


 Hope you have a Fabulous Day.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are quite a "fixer"! that chainsaw looks gorgeous (are chainsaws gorgeous?). Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009