Sunday, August 23, 2015

This Better Do It


If this nicely rigged repair doesn't keep the water line from leaking I am going to be a very unhappy lady. This time a valve was added for future convenience if needed. Oh, I don't even want to think that. I like how extra protection from puncture was put in place with larger rigid sections of pipe over the dreadful archaic polybutylene piping. Now, I have to put a small rigid box over the valve and fill the hole AGAIN with the dirt (if you can call it that) and the rock.

    It seems like it has been one thing after another. I have been doing overdue housework and I have       been trying to get a lot done outside. And, the car needs to be washed. I'm getting to old for all of       this, seriously.

I saw the doctor this week about my troublesome back condition. Next time I'll tell you more.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Trouble seems to come in threes (or fours or fives)! Hope that thing is fixed for good this time. It sure looks like it's been double and triple shored up. And hope you were able to get someone to do it for you. They should also put the dirt back - or did you do this all yourself?? you seem very handy! All the outdoor gardening and digging is so hard on a bad back.. I've had one for years, since I was 22 and thrown from a horse. An excellent chiropractor finally helped me immensely. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, I am filling the big hole a little every day. Almost done. Sure, the plumber would do the filling but I have to keep the expenses down. Sorry you have back issues too. My back issues are from working as a nurse. It's just life! Mary

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009