Monday, August 24, 2015

SERIOUSLY

I would like to share a little video with you. But, I would like to give you a little background. First off, the picture of the woman that you see - is MY DAUGHTER who is in her fifties! She left her well paying corporate job in Silicon Valley to pursue her dream of going back to school to work in the field of videography - digital filmmaking. And, she is having the "time of her life".

One of her recent assignments in one of her classes was for her along with her team to make a film in 48 hours from start to finish meaning from writing to delivery. Yes, they had only two days and were assigned the genre "Dark Comedy". Additionally, every team was required to include the elements of an hourglass, a science teacher character, and the line "Where did he go? She was part of the writing as well as acting.

There production of "Seriously" was screened at the San Jose 48 Hour Film Project a few nights ago. I am not sure what all of that means. But, I imagine it means "They Did Good".
Be sure to view in full screen.
Well, that's my baby girl - having fun!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Well that was very good! Met all the requirements and was truly a "Dark Comedy"!! so neat to see someone at any age pursuing their dreams... you should be very proud of your daughter. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn, I was looking for your email but I guess it isn't listed with your profile. Well, anyway, I feel so badly that I hadn't seen your comments because they weren't coming through on my email. I just happened to notice them tonight on my Blogger page. I know to look there from now on. Mary P.S. What fun to read all the comments now!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009