Wednesday, September 18, 2019

If You Like Artichoke Hearts

This might be a recipe for you to try and see if you like it .  Most of the time, I think casseroles taste the best the next day when you reheat them . The blend of the flavors seem to improve .

This is called Artichoke Chicken Casserole and you will find the recipe by clicking here .
After adding the cream sauce and Mozzarella cheese and baking you will have this delicious casserole presentation .
Asparagus or spinach can be substituted for the artichokes .
Now - - - how about some Creamy Homemade White Bean Soup with Broccoli . Recipe is here .
I like the addition of the white beans .  The addition gives the soup a nice texture and nutrients .  Getting ready to puree the soup with immersion blender .
Nice and blended . The flavor is good .  It will be finished after I add a small amount of cream !

With the change of season and the chill in the air it just feels right to work in the kitchen .  A nice bowl of hot soup along with some crunchy  bread  just can't be beat especially at the beginning of the season change .

After a relatively mild summer it is beginning to feel like it won't be long before it will be time to turn on some house heat .

I hope you are having a Good Week .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. As always, your cooking looks so delicious. Yes, it has been a very mild summer and I have really appreciated it. I don't think we have hit 100 degrees here yet. But-the really hot east winds blow in late September and early October so we may have our hot times shortly.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009