Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Skipping With Joy

The medical appointment went well .  The lab work results were very close to being within NORMAL limits .  And, as you know , the X-rays of the small intestine were NORMAL .

There was suppose to be a referral to a Hematologist/Oncologist following my appointment in August .  However the referral was not processed ! So now I have the phone number of the referral service and I can work on getting that scheduled . The doctor as well as the radiologist feel we should take that step to have all the tests reviewed .  Thereby we will learn if there is any further testing and or treatment indicated .
The fact that I continue to have symptoms (weight loss, etc,) is very perplexing ! We still do not know the underlining cause of the enlarged spleen !!!

As I have said before, "The reality is that most of us have "STUFF" show up on tests that never present quality of life issues .
SO IMPORTANT
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009