Monday, September 9, 2019

Out Of Sync Weekend

For some reason the weekend was long and not the least bit enjoyable .  It must be that I am overly tired and feeling a little overwhelmed with everything that is going on in my life . Yes, I know that I am suppose to be the leader of the band but I could use an assistant to help me see reality when I think  "I can and will do it" .  What ever IT is !!

Of course , I am so very relieved that the results of the X-rays were so good .  But, none the less that journey through the "medical maize" is far from over .  Tomorrow is my next medical appointment with the Primary Care Physician , not today as I wrote in the last blog .

My car has a dead battery - - - must call AAA service .

Last week paid to have the leaves blown off the roof .  The charge was $80.00 . Yikes !!!  And, it was a lousy job.  Partly, my fault because I am not functioning as usual .  And, being a single older lady I was concerned about repercussions if I put on my "Independent Aggressive Hat" !

The Painter who I am very pleased with is here starting the prep work for painting of the exterior of the house . He did the power washing last Friday .  It can be a little  disrupting with all the preliminary work which ends up being more work than one might think .  It will be so nice to have the house painting complete and a new visual of a Yellow House with Blue Shutters and Front Door . It's a bit exciting !!

However, without family or close friends to help me along the way ,  being alone at this particular time has become more of an issue than in the past .  I certainly miss my close friends that have passed on !
This too shall pass . I certainly don't want to be a "Debbie Downer" .
As I am closing out this post I hear loud chain saws and a wood chipper .  This is what I saw when I went out to the front driveway .
 I am thinking - not more tree cutting ?
Oh Yes .     Sorry, I won't tell you the whole story .  
                   But, I will tell you -

 IT WAS THE WRONG TREE !!!!!!!!!!

I said to myself .  Mary, and you think you have problems !  I guess it put things in perspective !

There are good days and not so good days .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I hope things will start looking up for you soon dear Mary! It does seem as if you do have lots going on right now. Breathe deep and try to be positive, especially about your health. Here's hoping the house painting goes smoothly. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the yellow and blue!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009