Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Fifteen Miles To The Doctor's Office

And, this is what the terrain looked like - - - But, no snow at my house at 2000 foot elevation .
 Beautiful Unblemished White Snow.
On my way,  I passed by this very old hotel from the Gold Rush Days.  Through the years it has taken on different persona.  Sometimes closed for extended lengths of time and waiting for the next entrepreneur occupant.
 And, my doctor's office is next door to the market.  The appointment was uneventful and we discussed my Orthopedic Consultation from a month ago.  When the roads are less likely to have snow I will start a Physical Therapy program at the nearby facility . 

I enjoyed my drive "up the hill" to 4000 foot elevation.  The sun was shining brightly and the air was so fresh.

The weather is clear for another day or so and I plan to take a long drive tomorrow towards San Francisco to pick up my new "roommate" .   By tomorrow night it probably will be raining again .

Time to get ready to run some errands.  Must remember to buy some "kitty litter" !

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Wow, hard to believe I’m seeing that snow!! The deep, beautiful blue of the sky is simply gorgeous. Safe travels tomorrow. I’m so excited for you! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of your mountain home! It is so pretty up your way-we never made it to Sutter's Creek, but it is on the list the next time we are in that part of the Sierra. It is not so easy now that we are plane-less! I am eagerly waiting for photos of your new "roomie". I love kitties!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009