Saturday, March 31, 2018

This Is What It Looks Like

When you don't finish planting your Daffodil bulbs in the Fall .
I think they are special wherever they decide to show their bright faces.
Is there anything more lovely than Daffodils as a harbinger of Spring in the garden ?

The garden is in serious need of lots of TLC .  But I am not sure if I am the one who is going to be able to do it .  I have been out a little bit but I do not seem to be able to get much accomplished .  With the wonderful rains of late the gardens are filled with weeds .  No matter where I look it is green and that green is a carpet of weeds, pathways and all .

We have had great sunshine for a few days which has helped me to get some clean-up done on the patio .  It has been a real mess with all the fallen tree branches and nature's debris from the trees .

I think I am dealing with some fear of expecting too much from my body/back as I try to garden . My low back continues with the annoying tolerable pain and my leg pain in non-existent . Hallelujah !  And, I certainly do NOT want it to return .

I am certainly going to look for someone to help me but it will not be easy .  Have you heard of "Mow and Blow" .  They are grass cutters, not Gardeners and they are easy to find !  Furthermore, I do not have a lawn to mow and blow !  I'll just have to see what I might be able to find in help.  In time past, high school kids were eager to earn a few bucks, but it seems those days are long gone !

I hope this Easter week has been everything you might have been looking forward to and that your Easter plans are fulfilling.  My life is very quiet and that is just fine with me.  I am so thankful for all the many blessings I have been receiving !  Peace of Mind and Comfort are Priceless !

Ivy is progressing but not at a very fast pace .  Nonetheless, I am enjoying her.

'Til next time .

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009