Thursday, June 7, 2018

Kitty Kat Outing To The Vet

Today Miss Ivy saw the Vet again to see if we can determine what causes her eyes to have so much watery discharge which means that her eyes require cleaning at least once a day .  She sure was a good girl with all that stuff being done to her eyes.   A real sweetheart.   Isn't she pretty ?
Last time and this time the Vet did a lot of testing for all kinds of eye conditions such as glaucoma, corneal lesions to name a few.  Last visit she had conjunctivitis which has been treated with antibiotic eye drops.  She no longer has the conjunctivitis. All of the many tests that were done today were normal.  However, she may have some allergies.  Cortisone eye drops are ordered for 3 to 4 times a day for a week. Maybe, that will help.






When we got home she sprawled out on the living room floor and started cleaning herself.  It is nice to see that she is comfortable enough to stretch out and roll around on the floor.  I guess she was tired after the morning activities.
Because before long she wandered over to her little teepee and fell asleep !  She is becoming such a little love bug.  I am so happy that I can give her a safe and pleasant home.  And, she is giving me some soft love in return !

Is it the weekend already ?  Where did the week go ?  Until next time.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet kitty...... :-)

    Hope the latest Rx works for her.

    She is lovely, and what an adorable sleeping place, you have for her.

    Gentle pets and hugs, to her....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I enjoyed visiting your blog but noticed that you don't have a gadget to allow me to subscribe via email. If you are interested in adding one you can do so by accessing gadgets through blogger menu under "layout". Kind regards, Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and your help. Looking forward to checking in on your blog. Blessings.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009