Thursday, June 21, 2018

There Always Is Something Around The Corner

Sometimes Good , sometimes Bad !  Sometimes Don't Know Yet . For about three months I have been having some insidious symptoms associated with my abdomen.  My retired registered nurse brain said "maybe, abdominal hernia".  But, I could not ascertain any bulge in my abdomen.  The time had come for me to schedule an appointment with the doctor.  The earliest  appointment was July 30 !  But the next day I received a call that there was a cancellation and I could come in the next day .  The doctor first thought an ultrasound would be needed.  But, he called the Radiologist and it was determined that a CAT scan would be best. So, now I am in waiting mode for a call with the CAT scan appointment date.
On to something more interesting. OK?  The tomato plants are growing with gusto.  Even, starting to set yellow flowers.  Hopefully, they will be pollinated !
The plants have tripled in size since I planted them six days ago .
The Miniature Gardenia is loaded with buds and starting to open.  The fragrance is so nice .
The Star Jasmine that covers about twenty feet of the nearby fence is also producing a lot of  lovely fragrance .  At the bottom of the photo the White Hydrangea is showing it's awakening .
The Strawberry Barrel is lush !
Another stunning Daylily.
Proof of lots of hard work .
Now isn't this the cutest "decked out" Triumph sports car ?  When I stopped to get gasoline there were several sports cars, possibly going on a group outing .   That picnic basket is the PIECE DE RESISTANCE !

Pray for Our Country!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I finally have had a chance to catch up with your life dear Mary! We have had a house full of guests who all left yesterday. I hope by now you have your appointment date set for the CAT scan. Lots of good thoughts headed your way on that. I love gardenias. We took them out of our yard a few years ago and I miss the wonderful scent. Yes-no matter what political beliefs one has-we all must pray for this hate to stop.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009