Monday, June 25, 2018

Very Hot - Over 100 Degrees

The last two days have been quite uncomfortable outside but the Tomato plants seem to love it.  All four new plants have set yellow flowers and seem to be getting larger "before my eyes".  The only activity that I have been able to do outside is to water which takes about one and a half hours at least once a day .

Today, it was a tad bit cooler .  And, I had the routine errands to tend to .  I did not get out of the house as early as I had hoped.  I seem to be short on energy lately.  So, I treated myself to a stop at Starbucks for a Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee and sat in a window seat and watched the world go by for awhile .  One item that was especially important for me to buy today was Probiotics.  For some reason I stopped taking them about four months ago after taking them for about five years following a brief episode  of colitis.  Hopefully, the probiotics will help my tummy feel better .  No date for the prescribed CAT scan yet .  I guess it is time to make a phone call and push it along !

Just a couple more Daylilies started to bloom .  Can't post a blog without  a couple photos of flowers.
It looks like each of my Daylilies are going to bloom this year.  I have a lot of different colors of Daylilies however even though the plants are very healthy they are not big and full.  I am hoping to provide more healthy soil with hopes of the plants getting larger.

Tomorrow I am meeting with the Cemetery contractor to start the process of completing the gravesite. I am especially looking forward to discussing my idea for the headstone . I really like the heart .
Have a Wonderful Day.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Strange year for us. We had a long long cold winter and now we are having a hot summer. It seems that Spring just did not come this year. Love the day lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you to leave a comment for me, Betty. One of my best friends is named Betty. Sadly she has been a Nursing Home for five years following a stroke. And, she is to far away for me to visit. Your garden looks great. I will return to read more on your blog. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009