Thursday, June 28, 2018

My Kind Of Morning News

Bovine on the Run and for days.  Do you think she can outsmart the humans?
They called out the dogs !
The Highway Patrol was called out !
I'll let you know if they catch her !
And, this large flock of geese are out for a walk in the Shopping Center near my doctor's office which is the building in the distance.  Even the little goslings were included in the outing.  This is up the hill at about 2000 feet elevation higher than where I live. What a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
But wait !  I really am not POLLYANNA who lives in the "Queen of The Sierras".

This past Sunday evening about eight miles from where I live in a more rural area an Armed Robbery took place at a previously registered legal commercial medical marijuana cultivation site. Apparently, the owners lost their registration due to some non-compliance issues and made arrangements for a large marijuana illegal drug transaction with confirmed gang members from far out of the area and state.  As the drug deal was going wrong, the six victims were reportedly bound, beaten and tortured with a Taser and lives threatened.  The suspects were six men of varied ethnicity and they robbed the site of  marijuana, expensive personal property, cash and vehicles prior to leaving the area and traveling south.  A lot more activity and violence took place before four of the suspects were caught and arrested.  

Ever since the county had a very extensive wildfire a few years ago many (way too many) marijuana farms have been propagated and more new ones keep coming.  The legal issues have been tremendous.  And, with California legalizing marijuana for recreational use - - - IT IS NUTS !  Signs of the times !
Now, how about  a little photography of garden flowers, more Daylilies.  OK.



   





Now, this one looks similar to one that opened yesterday.  But, with a closer view you can see it is very different and stunning.












Opened yesterday.  
Similar but Different.
Until, we meet again.  Take Special Care.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009