Friday, June 29, 2018

Life Is Good

Just ask Ivy !
OH MY - - - The warmth from the sunshine this morning is a little bit of heaven !
I think I have got Mom trained in the essentials of being a good Mom .  Not perfect, but she is getting there !  I heard (through my connections) that she bought me something new that will help me to maintain my girlish feline figure.  I have lost one pound since I came to my furever home.  That means that I am at my preferred weight.  And, that's good.  Being an indoor cat for the most part can make it difficult to not overeat. Hunting for prey (natural instinct) can burn a lot of calories.  I don't want to be a FAT CAT !  I want to be beautiful and healthy !

Mom doesn't know it,  but I know that she would get me anything that I want.  And, especially if I need it .  I am not SPOILED yet, but that is my goal !  Do you know the difference between want and need ?

It is time to get back to my nap on the window sill.  =^.^=

Have a Happy Day.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ivy-I think you have finally trained Mary to be the perfect pet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Anita, That is so cute. Gave me a great laugh. Ivy says, Yup, the cat is out of the bag !

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009