Sunday, November 15, 2015

The World Feels So Heavy

But, these two little people put a smile on my face and perhaps they will also put a smile on your face.
Sweet Great Granddaughter (6 months old) "Rockin' That Fauxhawk" as her mama says. Much to my surprise, it looks like she may be a "Blond - Blue Eyed Girl". Her Great Grandfather (left us 1969 and he passed 1986-age 47) had blue eyes and blond hair. We will just have to wait and see as she gets older.

Life was sweet back then. But, Alcohol and Drug Addiction certainly can destroy lives, many lives!
Let me present this sweet little fellow, my Great-Grandson (2 1/2 years old) shortly after he got a new haircut.
And, now, the Mommy and Daddy holding keys to a new house.
It would be so nice to live closer to them.  They recently moved (paid by company) to a lovely new four bedroom house that is closer to their employment. It is still about the same three hours drive from me.  Maybe, after the holidays I can drive over there. As most young families, they are busy, busy and more busy. My Granddaughter is finishing her Bachelor's degree and will be finished in May. The children are very happy children with really good parents. I continue to pray for all of them for their continued happiness in this very challenging world.

Hug the ones you love.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009