Saturday, November 28, 2015

What I Need

It's not that I did so much today. It's that sometimes my (not Lily's) medications make me very tired and/or my previous night's sleep was just not adequate. And, I am cold.
I spoke with Lily's Vet today and he is current with what I am doing for Lily. He said he is on call for me anytime. The clinic called this evening to check on her. That is comforting and kind.

I think it is IRISH COFFEE weather. That would taste pretty good about now!
It is wonderful to have memories of special times at special places enjoying this lovely winter beverage. Would you like to share some with me?

Sleeping Precious
Put an Extra Blanket on tonight and stay warm and cozy!

Mary

3 comments:

  1. I think some of my most special memories are those of when my children were younger, when I was their whole world, when their eyes and ears were open and in awe of the new wonders each day brought, reading bedtime stories, teaching them their abc's and 1,2,3's, and all their hugs and kisses with their little arms and tiny lips pressed tightly to my cheek.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever had an Irish Coffee except for maybe a sip! I've never been a coffee drinker... but did used to like a "hot toddie" which was usually hot apple cider with rum. I have a few fond memories of those at an intimate restaurant in Portland, OR with my ex! those were good times.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009