Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Day

This morning - Veteran's Day, when I saw this photo that I had never seen before on my Grand Daughter's face book of her and her dad (single dad), I had to share. He served 20 years, Air Force, mostly Europe and two years Korea. Her caption was "Happy Veteran's Day to the man that took care of his country, his daughter and our home" Love You Dad.
I am not able to blog anymore today because for the past week I have been having great difficulty with my right eye and can't see very well.  Very very bloodshot and still some periodic pain. I'll post catch-up when I can.

Blessings,

Mary

2 comments:

  1. What a heartfelt photo..... I am sorry you are having problems with your eye. Hope you can get to the doctor.. or hope you did already go! Still haven't gotten my yarn together to start my mandala, but will very soon. Take care. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not good news about your eye. Please take care. I am sending you lots of healing and positive thoughts. And that is such a sweet picture of your son and granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009